Platom is the Core Team of Nuclear Experts
We bring together passionate growing minds. Those who share the same unyielding desire to grow in a challenging field. We are the alternative option of our business environment. Our culture of innovation produces better services and alters the industry by creating new business models. Our work is guided by our values of partnership, responsibility, courage and growth – both on an individual level and the company level.
From us emerges the power that enables a viable tomorrow for our employees, our partners and the rest of the world. We can be found wherever the energy to create a safe tomorrow is needed. We change the world in a direction where the achieving of common goals is more important than personal aspirations.
- Our operations are guided by safety in its various forms: nuclear and radiation safety, social and economic safety, personal safety and employee well–being.
- Healthy and equal personnel are the foundation of our high-quality operations. We are human to each other and respect each other‘s views.
- We support an open and observational organisational culture. We foster a high safety culture.
- In our customer relationships, we aim for long-term cooperation and strengthening trust.
- It is important for us to serve our customers well by focusing on responsible and high-quality operations, reliability and customer experience.
- We support and encourage each other. We strive for continuous improvement and boldly take on new challenges, which makes us grow as experts.
- We develop partnerships so that we can operate more flexibly and agilely, taking into account the needs of different parties.
- We conduct our work with diligence.
- We identify and manage risks and opportunities.
- We take responsibility for ourselves, our coworkers, and the results of our work while listening to our customers.
- We are transparent and take initiative. We question constructively and ask for help when needed.
- We take care of ourselves, each other and the company‘s financial health. We enable the sustainability of operations and the development of a climate–friendly nuclear industry.
Code of Conduct
– We follow legislation
– We do not offer nor accept bribes
– We follow Platom’s principles on hospitality and generosity
– We avoid conflicts of interest
– We respect human rights
– We treat each other equally
– We minimize our negative environmental impact
– We communicate openly and protect the Platom-brand
– We protect confidential information
– We process personal information with confidentiality
– We commit to fair competition
Our innovative and capable personnel commits to the level of quality agreed on with our customers and stakeholders, striving with their own input to continuously improve and develop our business and to provide additional value to our customers.
Platom Oy is certified by ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Certificates available for download below: